- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Michele Gilcrest, email@example.com, messages written to us)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Michele Gilcrest with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill our contact form on our website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Make any comments on blog posts
How will we use your data?
Michele Gilcrest collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to requests for contact via our contact form
- Send newsletters with information about upcoming book releases, giveaways and any other news we think might be interesting to you.
- Respond to blog comments
How do we store your data?
We store your data in our database if you make blog comments on this website. The contact form and newsletter signups are not stored on this website and are handled by a 3rd party newsletter service. When signing up for our newsletter, your information will remain in our system until such time that you unsubscribe.
Michele Gilcrest would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. This will only be done if you sign up for our newsletter.
You have the right at any time to stop Michele Gilcrest from contacting you for marketing purposes by clicking unsubscribe in any newsletter.
What are your data protection rights?
Michele Gilcrest would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Michele Gilcrest for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Michele Gilcrest correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Michele Gilcrest to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Michele Gilcrest erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Michele Gilcrest restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Michele Gilcrest’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Michele Gilcrest transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email Books@Michelegilcrest.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: 4701 Sangamore Road Suite 100N #2147 Bethesda, MD 20816